Thursday, March 18, 2021

 WELCOME TO THE NEW LOCATION 


Well the 'free' hosting location with Wordpress and Hostgator turned out to be potentially expensive with demands for more money despite having paid for three years. Refusal to pay anything more was met with dire warnings of banishment to the far reaches of the internet.  

I speak to you today from some distant electronic galaxy  hoping the comensurate delay does not spoil your reading .

Given that my readership does't stretch to double figures I am trying this 'free' location . So far, no demands ; so I will continue . 

Time for writing is limited at the moment , as I seek to protect the half-finished greenhouse from imploding with the current continous gale. Polycarbonate sheets MUST to glued to everything to keep in place . Already on my third tube . Have three more for when wind subsides and can put roof in place . 

So adieu for now; and apologies , spell checker not working !

Jolly Gardener


Work in progress


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to 'blogger'. It's FOC. I've been using it since 2007, and have frequently considered migrating to Wordpress due to all sorts of problems over the years. However, I'm now making the blogger template work for me. In a way, I wish Google would make us pay a small sum (in addition to the small annual charge for file storage - I have literally thousands of images within Blogger), and then they may make it more user friendly.
    Feel free to email if you get stuck or puzzled by anything - I may be able to help. As regards spell check - I think it may be in the Chrome settings. I don't run a spell check, but blogger does underline in red any word it doesn't recognise, so that alerts me to right-click on the word in question (for suggestions), and I have a dictionary handy at all times!
    Enjoy your gardening.
    Martin

    ReplyDelete

Concentration

😎 “ No man is really defeated unless he is discouraged “ ( Bruce Lee ) . This morning I am stepping out with confidence ; the weather is co...